All 7th & 8th grade boys were provided an Interest Survey to fill out if they are wanting to participate in our Boys Basketball Clinics. We are asking that this form be filled out no later than this Friday, January 15th. This provides our coaches with the time to start planning around the number of students anticipated.
We also want to provide families with additional information AND an opportunity to attend a Boys Basketball Clinic Family Information Night.
Boys Basketball Clinics Information:
- Clinics will run from February 1 – February 26
- Clinic times will be from 4:00 – 5:30
- Transportation is NOT provided and carpooling is not allowed.
- Depending on the number of students who show interest, your child’s clinic could run anywhere from 2 weeks – 4 weeks.
- Clinics are NON-competitive and masks will be worn the entire time. Clinics will cover:
- Ball Handling
- Defense / Offense
- Game Strategy
- KSHSAA Physicals and Concussion forms must be completed on or after May 1, 2020.
- Your child will attend the clinics on the days they attend Westridge In-Person:
- Group A: Mondays & Tuesdays - Student last name begins with letters A - Lamb
- Group B: Wednesdays & Thursdays - Student last name begins with the letters Lamc - Z
- If your child is a remote student, they will attend on the days that align with the first letters of their last name.
The Family Information Night will be held via WebEx on Wednesday, January 20th from 6:30 - 7:30. If you are interested in attending, please sign-up on the link below. Within 2 days of signing up, you will receive an invitation with the WebEx link for that night.
Family Information Night Sign-Up: https://forms.gle/EQ1TKdMX3FgrutGD9